Re: Atlas HO USRA Steel Rebuilt Boxcar

jerryglow2

Steve an I are in touch daily. It was at his (and John Golden's) requests that I did the set for the ACL car my Frisco artwork long since lost from my ALPS decals. I will be doing it anew.

Jerry Glow
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/decals.html

--- In STMFC@..., Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...> wrote:

Steve Hoxie wrote:
"Instead of paying the big bucks for a car done poorly by Atlas, a straight
forward kitbash can be done with Tichy boxcar body and 5/5/5 ends with an
Accurail fishbelly underframe. The roof is a simple matter of styrene sheet and
strips. Then builders choice of grabiron ladders or the real thing."

You mean like Jerry Glow's model that he posted to the list two hours ago?  :)
http://home.comcast.net/~jerryglow/modeling/SLSF_rebuilt.html

Ben Hom