Re: triple hopper question

A. Premo <armprem2@...>

What no quad hoppers? Armand Premo

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim O'Connor
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2011 12:11 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] triple hopper question

Frank

Something that would account for dimensional differences in this
CNW series is you've got 3 bay, and 4 bay cars, some with ribbed
sides, some with rebuild panel (blister) sides, and some offsets.

I think with 3 bay hoppers, esp offset hoppers, aren't we headed
straight down the same road we went down with the 2 bay offsets?
Lots and lots of variations?

Tim O'Connor

>CNW 65101-68103 odds
>
>Some of these though have dimensional info which match cars that I do have
>photos of, that are quite different in appearance from the NYC and PM
>cars.
>
>Frank Valoczy
>Vancouver, BC

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/4d622da7a854042aa9fst05vuc