Re: Waybills

foxtrackin50

Thanks Steve, I did just join that group. I live near Frankfort and I am a friend of Don Daily who is a friend of Tony. Just trying to make my waybills as real as possible. I like the way car cards work, but do not like the way they look.

--- In STMFC@..., "Steve Hoxie" <stevehprr@...> wrote:

Hi Jan--You might get some info here, but you might want to join
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Proto-Layouts/ where Tony Koester hangs out. If anyone knows Frankfort, he does.

Steve Hoxie
Pensacola FL

--- In STMFC@..., "foxtrackin50" <foxtrackin50@> wrote:

I am wanting to model using real waybills or copies of real waybills of trains that are passing thru Frankfort,In on the Nickel Plate. I have some waybills but wondering where or how I would go about getting more. They would not need to be Industries on the NKP but just cars that would be routed on the NKP either on the Cloverleaf div. or the LE&W div. Is there a source for waybills. I am modeling mid fifties but any waybill from the forties thru the early sixies would work. Is there a web site or books about waybills. Thanks Jan