Re: Waybills

foxtrackin50

Thanks Tim, that is what I am doing. I have copies of blank NKP waybills and also copies of some filled out waybills. I do have info on NKP industries from a 1944 shippers list. Just trying to get a better feel for who shipped what where. Jan

Jan

If you model the NKP, you will want to find a prototype waybill (or scan)
from the NKP for your time period. Then print blanks on your computer, or
whatever. I'm sure Tony Koester knows where to find them! I've only operated
on one model layout who uses miniature prototype waybills, Dan Holbrook's
Duluth-Superior terminal. It adds some prototype flavor to operations. I
can't help you, I only have SP and RI examples.

Tim O'Connor

I am wanting to model using real waybills or copies of real waybills of trains that are passing thru Frankfort,In on the Nickel Plate. I have some waybills but wondering where or how I would go about getting more. They would not need to be Industries on the NKP but just cars that would be routed on the NKP either on the Cloverleaf div. or the LE&W div. Is there a source for waybills. I am modeling mid fifties but any waybill from the forties thru the early sixies would work. Is there a web site or books about waybills. Thanks Jan