From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@...>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] paint sripping
To: STMFC@...
Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 7:39 AM

Hello Don,

I'm new to the list, but this is a subject I can comment on - believe it or not,
automotive brake fluid is a safe and effective paint stripper for models (and
autos as well!)  I have a 1:350 scale model of the RMS Titanic I had to totally
strip and repaint, and this worked wonders for me.  Use a shallow dish of an
appropriate size to soak it in, and use an old toothbrush to scrub nooks and
crannies

Raymond L. Hatfield