Re: Charles Winters photos

Charlie Duckworth

The Winters/Sisk Collection went to Louis Marre in Ft. Smith, Ark.I don't have an address nor do I know if he sells prints.

--- In STMFC@..., "lnbill" <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Actually this collection went to a well known collector of diesel photos whose name escapes me. However Jay Williams has been "renting" the freight negatives and has been selling prints for a couple of years now.

I would still contact Mr. Vollrath, as he has some freight car photos of his own.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@> wrote:

On Mar 8, 2011, at 6:40 PM, O Fenton Wells wrote:

I'm trying to track down some Southern freight car photos. Does
anyone know
Charles Winters and how to contact him. Is he still selling photos?
Alas, Charlie Winters died several years ago. It's my understanding
that his collection of freight car photos (most taken by George Sisk)
went to Harold Vollrath. The e-mail address I have for Harold is
<hkvollrath@>.

Richard Hendrickson