From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@...>
Subject: [STMFC] WrightTrak X29D boxcar ladders
To: "Stm Frt Cars" <STMFC@...>
Date: Tuesday, March 8, 2011, 9:11 PM

I'm building this kit and when I came to the ladders, the included Tichy/CMA
ladders didn't look quite right. They are not only not quite right, they are
totally wrong. The included ladders are too narrow, and even worse are
8-rung ladders when they should be 7-rung. The instructions say "we have
included Tichy ladders with this kit. You can use those or you can choose to
use others of your choice." I chose to use others and found some Branchline
ladders in my spares box that are the right width, have 7 rungs, and have
the correct spacing between rungs.

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com