Getting Together in Savannah During March 25-26 Event

Bill Welch

Gentleman:

The Prototype modeling event is coming up soon in Savannah.
Remembering the frustration voiced after the Cocoa Beach event in
January (I think it was Jared) about the difficulty in connecting
with fellow Freight Car list people, a frustration I shared, it
thought I would put forward a proposal. Normally I would not mind
coordinating what I am proposing but I do not know the area near the
meeting and therefore do not know the potential venues, plus I am
doing a presentation each day and would hope someone not doing a
presentation could take on this responsibility.

Would it be possible to get together for a meal, breakfast or lunch,
on Saturday? I don't know how many of this could or will be but we
would need a restaurant willing to let us sit together at tables in
the same vicinity at a minimum.

If someone is willing to coordinate this, they could identify
themselves and we could connect with them off the list.

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622
727.470.9930