From: lnbill
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 5:03 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: Getting Together in Savannah During March 25-26 Event

Thanks Denis for filling us newcomers in on the scene at Savannah.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "Denis Blake" <dblake7@...> wrote:

Bill and all

For those who have never been to the Savananh meet before let me tell you it
has some traits of a family reunion. There are those of us who gather at a
local Waffle House for breakfast each morning. Lunch is sort of a on your
own affair. Dinner is when we lock the place up and go do dinner. A local
seafood restaurant is a favorite as well is the local Applebee's. Most go
to the seafood rest. and we are generally seated in a large room in the
back. It is a family affair. In that respect there will be NO problem
sitting with like minded individuals.

To those who are attending for the first time I look forward to seeing you
all there. It is a nice show, in a nice city at a nice time of the year.

Denis Blake
Marysville, OH

2011 Central Ohio Prototype Modelers Meet, May 19-21

http://www.facebook.com/pages/manage/#!/pages/Central-Ohio-Prototype-Modelers-Meet/326645470797