From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim
O'Connor
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 8:48 AM
To: stmfc@yahoogroups.com; bbfcl@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] ERIE/EL gondolas

No date on the photo, appears to be 1960 -- but this car
is listed in the 1959 ORER as being specially equipped to
carry export crates

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/erie15850lba.jpg

This is the first time I've seen a drop-end Greenville
gondola loaded with coke containers. I wonder if Erie also
used the cars this way?

http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/el/frt/el14100lba.jpg

Tim O'Connor

=======