From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@gmail.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, Mar 17, 2011 10:40 am
Subject: Re: [STMFC] RE: Underframe of Milwaukee ribside cars

Paul, I won't disagree with you on the Sunshine underframe issue. Too often
t seems that whatever is already available gets used rather than what is
orrect.
Jim Hayes
ortland Oregon
ww.sunshinekits.com

n Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 10:29 AM, <cobrapsl@aol.com> wrote:

Jim,

That is basically correct for that car, but that is only the "big picture".
In many cases I find the exact placement locations to be wrong in the
instruction sheets, and that is why I always use photographs to confirm
where the major parts go. BTW, A number of the Sunshine kits simply have the
wrong underframes for the car being modeled and placing the the brake parts
correctly cannot be done because there is a structural crossbearer, or
stringer, in the way.

Paul Lyons