From: "SUVCWORR@aol.com" <SUVCWORR@aol.com>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Foreign Road Stock Cars (was Re: Pacemaker boxcar usage off-line of NYC)

Greg,

According to 1952 freight car schedules, PRR was running the following east bound livestock trains:

SW-8 rest and water at Columbus no stop Herr's Island

PH-10 lives stock block terminated Herr's Island

VL-6 live stock block terminated Herr's Island

NW-86 rest water feed Columbus no work Herr's Island

NW-88 rest water feed Columbus no work Herr's Island

WS-8 block 2 live stock terminate Herr's Island block 3 continue to Enola without rest etc

FW-8 drop block at Herr;s Island pick-up rested live stock from VL-6, PH-10, WS-8, PH-29 and previous day FW-8.

Looks like the only live stock train beyond Herr's Island that worked Herr's Island was FW-8

So if wheel reports or consists of FW-8 can be located your question should be answered.

SW-8, NW-86, NW-88 would need to show consists from Columbus.

I don't know what PH-29 is. It is not in the freight schedule and should be an west bound or south bound train.

Rich Orr