From: "timken2626" <timken2626@comcast.net>
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2011 12:56:13 PM
Subject: [STMFC] Re: OT cars & trucks

Richard Bale wrote:

Bill....

For a look at HO scale vehicles from the 30s and 40s check out the
following web sites:
_www.classicmetalworks.com_ ( http://www.classicmetalworks.com )
_www.sheepscotscale.com_ ( http://www.sheepscotscale.com )
_www.isp.on.ca/sylvan_ ( http://www.isp.on.ca/sylvan )
_www.williamsbrothersmodelproducts.com/cars.html_
( http://www.williamsbrothersmodelproducts.com/cars.html )

Greg's Garage used to make resin vehicles going back into the 30s. They started out unpainted at a very reasonable price. Then they started prepainting them, and the price went up. I just did a search, and turned up a few individual vehicles, but did not find a manufacturer's web site, and they don't show up in the 2011 Walthers catalog, so I don't know what has become of the line.

Chuck Soule