Re: OT cars & trucks

Gene <bierglaeser@...>

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "timken2626" <timken2626@...> wrote:

Greg's Garage used to make resin vehicles going back into the 30s. They started out unpainted at a very reasonable price. Then they started prepainting them, and the price went up. I just did a search, and turned up a few individual vehicles, but did not find a manufacturer's web site, and they don't show up in the 2011 Walthers catalog, so I don't know what has become of the line.

Chuck Soule
I find them on eBay with some regularity. With a little fussing they can be fair models but still not foreground quality in my opinion.

Someone mentioned Williams Bros. Are they shipping again?

Gene Green