From: Tom Palmer <remlapmot@...>
To: STMFC Discussion Group <STMFC@...>
Sent: Sun, Mar 20, 2011 5:59 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Boxcar sides loaded for shipping

Good day Folks,
In the 1943 CBC on page 430 is a photo of an Erie gondola being loaded with boxcar sides for the CB&Q Havlock shops. Would anyone on the list have some other photos showing the way the car sides are packaged together and also anything showing how they are blocked in the car for shipment. I would like to recreate this load and my copies of AAR rules do not show this loading. It only shows boxcar doors.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you and best regards,

Tom Palmer
remlapmot@...