Re: Sunshine instructions

Jim Hayes

I'm making some assumptions here as I don't have any of the 3 X26c kits
(64.20-64.22). There are 83 kits in the 64.x series and I think all or most
use the same instructions for "Rebuilt Steel Boxcars" Those instructions are
correct for 64.1 - 64.15. For succeeding kits that include the now generic
Rebuilt Steel Boxcars instructions, the Prototype Data Sheet should contain
an "Additional Modeling Notes" section for your specific kit. So what's
needed is a combination of the generic instructions and the PDS covering the
X26c.

I have a large collection of Sunshine instructions and PDSs but I'm lacking
most of the 64.x series. I have only the instructions & PDS for kits
64.1-64.15. Fenton (or anyone else), if you have PDSs for any other 64.x
kits, I'd really like to have a copy. Instructions too if they are not
"Rebuilt Steel Boxcars".

Thanks,

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Des Norman <desanorman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hello all,
I recently bought 2nd-hand an unstarted Sunshine kit. It's kit #64.21
for a PRR X26C. Unfortunately there are no instruction sheets included.

Would anyone have a set of instructions which they could scan and email,
please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Des Norman