From: Jim Hayes <jimhayes97225@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Sunshine instructions
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 21, 2011, 9:37 AM
I'm making some assumptions here as I
don't have any of the 3 X26c kits
(64.20-64.22). There are 83 kits in the 64.x series and I
think all or most
use the same instructions for "Rebuilt Steel Boxcars" Those
instructions are
correct for 64.1 - 64.15. For succeeding kits that include
the now generic
Rebuilt Steel Boxcars instructions, the Prototype Data
Sheet should contain
an "Additional Modeling Notes" section for your specific
kit. So what's
needed is a combination of the generic instructions and the
PDS covering the
X26c.

I have a large collection of Sunshine instructions and PDSs
but I'm lacking
most of the 64.x series. I have only the instructions &
PDS for kits
64.1-64.15. Fenton (or anyone else), if you have PDSs for
any other 64.x
kits, I'd really like to have a copy. Instructions too if
they are not
"Rebuilt Steel Boxcars".

Thanks,

Jim Hayes
Portland Oregon
www.sunshinekits.com

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Des Norman <desanorman@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

Hello all,
I recently bought 2nd-hand an unstarted Sunshine kit.
It's kit #64.21
for a PRR X26C. Unfortunately there are no instruction
sheets included.

Would anyone have a set of instructions which they
could scan and email,
please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Des Norman

    STMFC-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com