Re: Sunshine instructions

O Fenton Wells

Des, send me your email so I can email the scans to you.
Fenton

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:05 AM, desanorman <desanorman@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Fenton,
I've just checked the list of Sunshine kits in the Files section. The ones
listed are all later kits.

The label on the kit I have has;
'PRR X-26C steel rebuild, Superior door, straight panel'

Maybe your one is another variant of the X26C, in which case presumably the
same instructions would do, so please send when convenient.

Regards,
Des

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I have kit 64.35 a X-26C do you think they are the same? Let me know and
I can scan and send.
Fenton

On Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 4:58 PM, Des Norman <desanorman@...> wrote:
Hello all,
I recently bought 2nd-hand an unstarted Sunshine kit. It's kit #64.21
for a PRR X26C. Unfortunately there are no instruction sheets included.

Would anyone have a set of instructions which they could scan and
email, please? It would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Des Norman
--
Fenton Wells