From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Guy
Wilber
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:15 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Boxcar sides loaded for shipping

On Mar 20, 2011, at 6:14 PM, Jim Hayes wrote:

This might help a little.
www.sunshinekits.com/suninst/instmk29.pdf
Jim and Tom,

That representation of the box car sides load is no where close to the AAR
diagram for that particular load.

Additionally, the mention of steel banding not used until the 1950s is in
error as well. Steel banding was used in numerous, if not the majority, of
box car sides within gondolas.

Regards,

Guy Wilber
Reno, Nevada