Re: ORER information

Richard Hendrickson

On Mar 28, 2011, at 1:33 PM, macbmac1 wrote:

Hello to All:

I don't post very often, but would like to thank everyone for the
wealth of knowledge that is shared amongst this group. I am
currently working with the newly forming Tonopah and Tidewater
Modeler's group in Pahrump, NV, and am in need of some information
regarding it's equipment. Would anyone have copy of the ORER
listing the T&T's equipment from the late 1920's until about the
mid 1930's that they would be willing to share? The information
will be used to model rolling stock for a future-planned HO scale
version of the railroad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm sending you scans of the T&T entries in the 7/33 and 10/38
ORERs off-list.

Richard Hendrickson