Savannah RPM

Bill Welch

I wanted to say that I thought the Savannah event was very
enjoyable, and especially enjoyed the fact that "Ya'll" RR'ing was
spoken there. I appreciated being able to see some friend form the
Jacksonville area and meet more people from the Tampa Bay area, as
well as meet new friends generally. I miss very much my friends from
the Pennsylvania meeting of the same weekend, but know I will see
many in October at the new venue and at Cocoa Beach.

Very fine models here and I purchased both of Jim Kings new kits. The
SAL vent was delayed.

Anyone care to comment on the other event of the weekend?

Bill Welch
2225 Nursery Road; #20-104
Clearwater, FL 33764-7622
727.470.9930