Re: Photos of latest Tahoe Model Works truck

brianleppert@att.net

I agree. I really wish Brian would have tooled dummy leaf springs that would fit over the coil springs (it looks like a peg sized to fit between the coils would give them a substantial mounting). That would make them useful on cabooses well after WWII.

How 'bout it Brian? Or, alternately, the same trucks with leaf instead of coil springs?

Dennis
Dennis, I don't have a MUD frame, so can't mold small parts. Doing the same truck but with leaf springs would be freelanced, and I don't want to do foobies--that gets too much criticism nowdays.

But Dennis, since you can do tooling and have a truck mold, why don't you do it? <vbg>

Brian Leppert
Tahoe Model Works
Carson City, NV