From: moonmuln <jack.f.mullen@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: The B&O Modeler - March/April 2011
To: STMFC@...
Date: Saturday, April 2, 2011, 10:47 AM

Ben, Bob Chapman, and all involved with B&O Modeler,

Thanks for your efforts producing this truly First class publication.

The timeliness of the material is evident.

Jack

--- In STMFC@..., Benjamin Hom <b.hom@> wrote:

Bill Davis asked:
"Just out of curiosity what happened to vol 7 #1??
did I miss it or was it skipped?"
Bill, the September/October 2010, November/December 2010, and January/February
2011 issues are still forthcoming and are in development.  We decided to publish
the latest issue under the March/April 2011 cover date based on the material
presented in the lead article.  Enjoy!
Ben Hom
Associate Editor, The B&O Modeler