Big car sale

Bill McCoy

I've reached the conclusion that I'll never live long enough to build all the cars in the kit bunker so it's time to clean house. I have listed all cars for sale on an Excel spread sheet with three tabs, plastic cars, resin cars, brass cars. All have to go. Most are new in original boxes. The few that are assembled have metal wheels and Kadees. Some Kadees have the trip pins removed. All have been carefully assembled with no glue spills etc.

All who are interested please contact me off- line wpmccoy@... or by phone at 904-646-3485 (H) or 904-487-9437 (C) and I'll send you the list. Everything will be sold on a first come first served basis. Please include your Zip code so I can get postage . All shipping will be paid by the buyer. I prefer to use USPS Priority mail since the PO provides free packaging.

I will accept personal checks, money orders, and PayPal. If payment is not received in 5 calendar days after I provide you with the total including postage, the item will be relisted.

Thanks,

Bill McCoy
Jax, FL 32225