From: Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 7:21:26 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] speaking of SANTA FE

On Apr 6, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Jon Miller wrote:

Is there any current comments on the possible
ATSF tank car?
Jon, if you're talking about the rumored plastic model of the Tk-G
through Tk-J class tank cars, I think the answer is - when pigs fly.

Richard Hendrickson

There are flying pigs in Cincinnati (concrete ones all over the river walk
areas). Crazy looking things! :)
Cincinnati was known for its pork production.
Jim