Re: Tk-G >Tk-J's was: speaking of SANTA FE

Jon Miller <atsf@...>

On 7 Apr 2011 at 15:52, tyesac@... wrote:

Jon,

More likely someday they'll be a resin kit that any other type of kit.
Even at that, the underframe would be a "challenege" to say the
least. Pecos River did these in brass a long time ago ('88?), but I
I remember Richard's review of these, there were a few minor issues
with them. Good luck find one for sale however, you'll have better
luck taking flying lessons from those Cincinatti fly'n pigs.

Tom Casey

Tom,
Have the review and off the top of my head I think
this was the only brass made in NZ (or was it AU). As
a plastic kit (or RTR) I should think it would sell more
that the IM caboose but then that's a guess.

Jon Miller
For me time stopped in 1941
Digitrax Chief/Zephyr systems, JMRI user
NMRA Life member #2623
Member SFRH&MS