Re: speaking of SANTA FE

Donald B. Valentine

Then one can only hope that it is a far better model than Intermountain's really poor GPEX 6,000 gal. milk tank car. These cars, incidentally, were carried in both freight and passenger trains even though equipped with passenger train heat and signal lines.

Don Valentine

--- In STMFC@..., jerryglow@... wrote:

I'm amazed that you are not aware of Intermountin's offering. Some of their variations are bogus but with careful selection, it is a very nice accurate model.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@..., "almabranch" <harperandbrown@> wrote:

Richard,
That's basically what you said some years ago when I commented that it would be nice to have Santa Fe stock cars in plastic. Do we have Santa Fe stock cars in plastic?
Jared Harper
Athens, GA

--- In STMFC@..., Richard Hendrickson <rhendrickson@> wrote:

On Apr 6, 2011, at 2:08 PM, Jon Miller wrote:

Is there any current comments on the possible
ATSF tank car?
Jon, if you're talking about the rumored plastic model of the Tk-G
through Tk-J class tank cars, I think the answer is - when pigs fly.

Richard Hendrickson