Re: Tank car question

leakinmywaders

Clark: This car is accurate and ready-made to letter as a USAX or (later) DODX tank car in the silver repaint scheme. (I have done a couple and am still searching for 2 or 3 more of these very kits, to no avail.) But that repaint scheme was mostly beyond the temporal purview of this list. I posted a couple of photos that are still up over on the BBFCL Yahoo Group. Here are the real cars in question:

http://pfe_coi.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2390008

http://pfe_coi.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2390009

Chris Frissell
Polson, MT

--- In STMFC@..., cepropst@... wrote:

A friend picked up a Red Caboose tank car kit in a shop that still has a few kits, Westerfield kits still on the shelf!

The body is silver with data only. He'd like to know what reporting marks would be acceptable.

Thanks!
Clark Propst