From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
lnbill
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 9:04 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: Fwd: [STMFC] Re: Tennessee Central-Rebuilt USRA 3-Bay Hoppers.

Hopefully Rich Yoder is monitoring this list and will see this news, He was
particuarly interested in the cars as they appeared on the TC and would like
to know how to get a copy of the photo referred to here am sure.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@..., "James F. Brewer" <jfbrewer@...> wrote:

I posted this to the NWHS list; here is the only response.

Jim Brewer

Glenwood MD

From: Richard Yoder
Subject: [STMFC] Tennessee Central
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011, 4:57 PM

I'm looking for someone that may have photos from the Tennessee Central
railroad.
If you know of someone please contact me.
Sincerely, Rich Yoder