Re: Missing Significant Frt Cars

Tim O'Connor

I think the GATC 6-dome tanks would be good sellers -- they
went all over the country, and wore a number of paint schemes.
I'd definitely be interested in several. The brass PSC models
usually fetch over $200 on Ebay. Of course, whoever makes them
in plastic would be free to paint them PRR, UP, ATSF, etc. :-)

Tim O'Connor

I would like a good (accurate) 2 ,3, or 6 dome tank
(injected). While I realize they were rare I think they
would sell. The manufacture (or importer) could paint
them with granny goose for all I care as long as a
couple of correct ones were done. As most will say
they are too rare for a prototype RR that fact alone
would probably make them good sellers. How many
will sell, who knows.

Jon Miller