Re: Kadee Trucks

Andy Harman

On Thu, 14 Apr 2011 17:27:01 -0400, Tim O'Connor wrote
is a paintable graphite. With metal-metal contact I sometimes
use moly-grease or a teflon-grease and this seems to mitigate
the squeaking that develops.
Whenever I have metal to metal, I use Labelle 102 which is called "gear oil". It's
considerably thicker than 107 or 108. Typically a car lubed with 108 starts squeaking
again in 15 minutes (particularly Walthers passenger cars). The ones I lubed with 102, I
haven't had to re-lube after several years of both running and sitting.

Andy