Re: Long shot...

Tim O'Connor

Clark

I think 23021 was painted BCR -- a black & white photo shows a lube stencil
patch, and it is much darker than the rest of the car body -- probably a black
patch on a BCR body. The patch is from the RDG CO. :-)

Tim O'

At 4/14/2011 04:52 PM Thursday, you wrote:
I just finish with a (to be) M&StL 50' flat car. Made by splicing two Red Caboose 42 fters and adding a new deck. Not perfect, but close.

Much to my dismay, I don't know which color to paint it, BCR or black? Cars are in the 230001-23199 odd numbers series. I know it's a long shot that anyone would know, but I had to ask.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I want to paint it tomorrow....
Clark Propst