From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
spsalso
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2011 8:44 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [STMFC] Wood floors in gons?

I posted the following in the MFCL. I'm also interested in how the matter
was dealt with "back in the day":

Someone on the Atlas forum asked about wood floors in gons--in particular,
Railgons. I "asserted" that Railgons never had wood floors.But it did get me
wondering about the general case. It's interesting that typical flat cars
have wood deck flooring; but, it appears to me, that gons rarely do. I
thought I'd ask "the folks" their opinions on the matter.

Ed

Edward Sutorik