Re: Soo 176356

Clark Propst

It all depends on your tolerance level Richard. What errors you can live with. If I want a model of a particular car and none is available, I'll live with the wrong number of panels. Nobody's going to count them while the car is moving around on the layout anyway. You haven't visited : )

I also feel that some guys look at discrepancies as excuses for why they can't build models.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

Slightly wrong trucks? I can accept that if there are no "exactly
right" trucks available.

Wrong number and arrangement of side sheathing panels? Whoa!

Richard Hendrickson