Re: Kitbashing

Clark Propst

I agree, unless it's a 'must have' car there are enough good models to build and I already have too many too. I did just make a 50' flat car out of 2 Red Caboose 42' cars. The side frame angles aren't right, but what you gonna do? Frank Hodina won't re-make the lost masters, he did the same kitbash.
Clark Propst
Mason City Iowa

"But I have a couple of cabinets full of styrene
and resin kits to build that are dead-on accurate, or close to it,
and when (if) I get them all built, I'll have way more freight cars
than my diorama will hold. So I'm not doing any more extensive
kitbshing unless the prototype is a car I absolutely can't live
without. And right now, I can't think of a single example."