Re: B & O M26 order form

Robert kirkham

Thanks Bob!

From: "rwitt_2000" <rwitt_2000@...>
Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 7:47 PM
To: <STMFC@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Re: B & O M26 order form

Rob Kirkham wrote:

In the same vein, I may not be seeing it, but is there a way to complete the
order form on-line, or does one have to send it in as a hard copy? I'm
delighted to be able to pick up a couple of cars in this scheme.

Rob,

My understanding is the Store Manager does not place an item for on-line ordering until it is in stock. The "hard copy" ordering method serves as a reservation and those requests will be processed first. It is a method to assure that you will get your models. I don't recall the total number of models ordered, but as with most historical societies special models it is a limited run.

If you want more information please contact the B&ORR HS store manager directly at: storemanager at borhs.org. The link is also available through the "Contacts" at the top of the borhs.org home page.

Regards,

Bob Witt
Director-at-Large