From: "RUTLANDRS@..." <RUTLANDRS@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Union RR gondola from F&C

Bill,
If I recall correctly, the Union Railroad was "The Railroad That Ran
At Night" in Boston.
Chuck Hladik

In a message dated 4/26/2011 10:43:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
fgexbill@... writes:

I have not noticed any comments about the new model on the F&C website. It
is a Union RR gondola. It looks to be a nominal 50-foot car.

Was the URR one of the steel company owned RR's?

Bill Welch