Re: Decal Printing

Aidrian & Susie Bridgeman-Sutton <smokeandsteam@...>

I have used Ron at Rail Graphics, he does great work and will go back to him but was wondering if I could find an ALPS printer. Are they easily available to print a sheet or two for me? I have never heard of such a printer so I don't know where to start. Any help is appreciated.
ALPS no longer make the type of printer needed for this work; they are available second hand, but without expert advice you are very very likely to get stuck with a lemon, as they are somewhat fragile, there is a high demand for used printers, and any number of unscrupulous sellers

More info, including links to those who may do custom work can be found here <http://www.xs4all.nl/~robdebie/models/decals.htm>

Aidrian