Re: P&LE and PMcK&Y Boxcars 1910 to 1975

David Sieber

Larry, many thanks for this post reminding me that I'd wanted to order that triple issue of "The Little Giant" and providing a link to the order form. Your presentation at Naperville was outstanding; I'd taken down the ordering info, but misplaced it. Now I have my order in.
However, I see on the PLERRHS web site that the latest edition of TLG, a double issue on the Youngstown P&LE station, etc., also has "P&LE Boxcars, Additions and Corrections" to the Boxcar issue. Any chance of posting those addenda on the STMFC and other lists, or as appropriate to maintain Society copyright, as an "additional info" link from the PLERRHS website? That would be grestly appreciated by those of us who model other regions, but purchase your super boxcar issue to more accurately model P&LE boxcars in our foreign RR interchange fleets.
Dave Sieber, Reno NV