From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of
Anthony Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:41 PM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Re: The Keystone Modeler, Spring 2011

Gatwood, Elden wrote:
Does this mean (gasp), that Tony reads TKM!?!?
Of course. It's a superb production. I've been impressed with the quality of
both content and production, and the breadth of material, from the beginning.
It's a high standard for other societies to try and emulate.

For those with little humor...I am kidding. EVERYONE is a Pennsy fan.
Well, no, Elden, I can't count myself really a FAN of the Pennsy, but it's an
endlessly interesting railroad, and certainly it remains true, as was said
many years ago, anyone who's serious about freight cars IS a Pennsy modeler.

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>
Publishers of books on railroad history

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE