From: cvlk <cvlk@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 1:47 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] The Keystone Modeler, Spring 2011

Is there something going on with the PRRHTS website? Internet Explorer shuts

down as soon as the red background of the home page starts to appear....there

was some message about it wanting to use a forbidden area of memory on my

computer... I think this is a MicroSoft issue and not related to my AVG

anti-virus protection...

Trying to view the new Keystone Modeler. Have had no problem viewing other

sites on the internet today.

Charlie Vlk

Individual Email | Traditional

(Yahoo! ID required)