ADMIN: Digital Calipers

mike brock <brockm@...>

Well, we have just about discussed about every aspect of calipers that we possibly can...except, I suppose, measuring bananas [ don't even think about it ] even bringing quilting into the discussion. Sooo, I think it's time to move on, hopefully about frt cars....which, by the way, does NOT include SD-9 issues. So, the caliper thread is now officially terminated and SD-9 threads are not even permitted. I do hope I don't have to go back down to Moderate Jail...cold and damp down there...sigh..

Mike Brock
STMFC Owner and keeper of the keys to Moderate Jail