truck question

Clark Propst

I just dug out a Red Caboose box car kit L&N 90145 I bought cheap awhile back.
I can't decide whether to keep the paint job or repaint it.

So far my research has found:
There was a car from this series on my railroad with a load of oats +
This cars had Miner hand brake and Apex running board +
The model has a 1953 reweigh date, I model 54 +
- I don't know what style truck was under this cars.

Does anyone know? Will they share their information with me? Not to sound ungrateful, but I need to know a model truck not the name of the prototype.
Thanks,
Clark Propst