2012 NMRA National Convention Help Request

Thom <thomasvanderlip@...>

This may be slightly off topic, but it is railroad hobby related.

The NMRA 2012 National Convention Committee is looking for some help with new and different clinics. The convention is being held at Grand Rapids Michigan during the week of July 28-Aug. 4, 2012. If you have a clinic that you have done in the past and you like, we would like to hear from you. The topoic can cover almost any model or prototype related subject, and if it is of general interest, it may still work for our Side Tracks (formerly non-rail) program.

If you are at all interested or curious, please contact the Clinic Coordinator, "Stu" Stewart at http://www.freewebs.com/gr2012/ , When you go to the web site home page there is a tab named "Clinic Application." Select that tab and you will see the clinic information request. If you answer a few questions, our Clinic Coordinator ,Stu Stewart, will contact you soon after you send the information.

Thanks for considering sharing what you do best.

Oh Yah,

And if you don't have a clinic that you want to do but are curious about what we are doing, visit that same web address and just nose around. We have some exciting things planned for everyone.

Thom Vanderlip
NMRA 2012 National Convention Committee
Vice Chair for Tours