To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
From: behni@att.net
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 16:08:04 -0500
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Oh NO... MicroMark at it again!

So, then, anyone can also just copy all of the Microscale catalog and get

away with it? After all, they are just miniature copies of the real thing,

too. That's wrong. Just my opinion.

Thanks!

--

Brian P. Ehni

From: Anthony Thompson <thompson@signaturepress.com>

Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:58:53 -0700

To: STMFC List <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>

Subject: [STMFC] Re: Oh NO... MicroMark at it again!

Brian Ehni wrote:

Wow. Doen't copyright cover Archer?

What would they copyright? The rivet spacing? You can't

copyright an idea.

<mailto:thompson%40signaturepress.com>

Publishers of books on railroad history