G-26 Mill Gondola

Bob Werre

I'm am the owner of a brass G-26 mill gondola imported by Pennsy S Models. The car is nicely painted while proper decals were provided later.

Since I'm a Milwaukee Road fan, I was wondering about lettering the car for the Milwaukee's own 93500 to 93534 series of gons. Off hand I see some differences in the vertical ribs, requiring major and unwelcome surgery. The only photo I have is one published in "Milwaukee Road Color Guide" by Dough Nighswonger, which shows a side view. Is anyone aware of any other major differences between the two cars that would further detract me from lettering this car for the Milwaukee Road.

Many thanks,

Bob Werre
BobWphoto.com