Re: new this week

Clark Propst

Odd balls has a set that'll do either the TRAX or PCX cars.

But, like most of his sets there are bits missing and he wasn't able to get a good maroon for the large Armour letters. I would suggest buying a set from Jerry to compliment the Oddballs set. I doing just that for my Stan Rydarowicz TRAX kit. Stan said he'd be making the PCX kit soon.

It appears (to me) that the first few TRAX cars had black roofs, but this was soon changed to roofs painted the same color as the sides.
Clark Propst

--- In STMFC@..., "mopacfirst" <ron.merrick@...> wrote:

Sorry, another question. Does the decal have reporting marks PCX or TRAX for the later cars?

Ron Merrick