Re: Accurail 41' gon

Michael Aufderheide

MON is a foobie.

--- On Sun, 5/8/11, Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...> wrote:

From: Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee@...>
Subject: [STMFC] Accurail 41' gon
To: STMFC@...
Date: Sunday, May 8, 2011, 10:07 PM

OK, I did what I'm supposed to and went to the list archives and read
through a couple hundred posts that result from a search for the topic I
have in the subject line.

I was looking for a good listing of what roads the model accurately
represents, and what roads it is a "well, not spot on but not too bad"
model, and what are "Foobies." Accurail offers a long list of roads.

I did this a few days ago, and what I recall is that C&NW had gons pretty
close to this model. And there were a couple other candidates for near miss
models.

But did we ever establish the full list of "accurate for . . . ." roads?

If I managed to miss the summary post listing them all, please give me the
post number and I'll go quietly. But if not, can we do that?

SGL

Candidate roads from Accurail listing:
D&RGW
CNW