NYC or New Haven 90 ton flat car

Bill Lane

All,

I am looking for photos preferably showing the data etc for this NYC or New
Haven 90 ton depressed center transformer flat car as show here.
http://www.btsrr.com/bts9209.htm A clear dead side shot would be awesome

Any additional info you may have (roster number range, built dates etc)
would be appreciated as well. I am leaning towards making it New York
Central as the scheme mostly because New Haven decals in S Scale are
probably non-existent. But I could possibly do New Haven from an alphabet
set if needed. If there is a passable HO decal set I would not be that picky
about it as well. I would just like to get the car done and on the track -
so to speak.

Please reply directly to bill@lanestrains.com <mailto:bill@lanestrians.com>
with what you have.

Thank You,
Bill Lane

Modeling the Mighty Pennsy & PRSL in 1957 in S Scale since 1988

See my finished models at:
<http://www.lanestrains.com/> http://www.lanestrains.com
Look at what has been made in PRR in S Scale!

Custom Train Parts Design
<http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm>
http://www.lanestrains.com/SolidWorks_Modeling.htm

PRR Builders Photos Bought, Sold & Traded
(Trading is MUCH preferred)
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRphotos.xls

***Join the PRR T&HS***
The other members are not ALL like me!
<http://www.prrths.com/> http://www.prrths.com
<http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf>
http://www.lanestrains.com/PRRTHS_Application.pdf

Join the Pennsylvania Reading Seashore Lines Historical Society
It's FREE to join! <http://www.prslhs.com/> http://www.prslhs.com
Preserving The Memory Of The PRSL