Re: Rivets

Tim O'Connor

Also, Archer rivets come in many sizes. The Micro Mark web page doesn't
specify any details (rivet-rivet spacing, rivet size) that would seem to
be vitally important to modelers!

http://www.micromark.com/HO-Scale-Surface-Detail-Rivet-Decals,9968.html

Tim O'Connor

At 5/14/2011 08:44 PM Saturday, you wrote:
I think you will get what you pay for. I've seen a closeup of the MM rivets and they in no way compare to the Archer rivets. They might look okay initially but you might very well be disappointed after painting. If you feel they will be okay, go ahead and buy a sheet but I'd suggest applying them to a piece of styrene and then painting them...it would be frustrating to use them, paint the model, and then find out that they lack relief.

Jack Burgess